My New Home


I wanted to post some pictures of my new place. Though I am just temporarily here, it's a home for me. In exchange for house and dog sitting, I get a whole house to enjoy. Up above is a picture out the back deck. On clear days, I am blessed with a beautiful view of Mt. Redoubt and the other mountains across the inlet.


Here is the kitchen and the resident dog, Lincoln in his favorite place. The garbage can looks a little silly on the table, but some furry friends made some poor choices and now it must remain high out of their reach! :)



And here is Lincoln! What a silly looking doggie! His ears always flop this way and that. Him and Oliver are best buds!


Here is an extension of the living room. They have huge windows to show the view of the mountains and all the beautiful colors.



Lastly, here is my bedroom. I am happy to have larger than a twin size for the first time in my life since both dogs decide to curl up with me each night. Still never seems big enough though because they both try to squeeze themselves as close to me as possible no matter what. I'm fortunate to be able to live here and there's much more to it than shows in the picture. I finally get a garage to park in (which makes mornings so much more nicer when you are not scraping ice and snow off the car), there's an indoor hottub, and little workout area too.
Now you all need to come over and visit because there's definitely room for some guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment