Kennywood

Mid-September, 2009


My friend Willy acquired some free tickets to the amusement park, Kennywood, in Pittsburgh. Though I was mid-hike when I got his phone call that said to meet him at his house as soon as I could, I had to put on my jogging shoes and get going.






I had never been to Kennywood before in my life and growing up around some pretty sweet amusement parks like Six Flags, Cedar Point, and Geauga Lake, my standards were pretty high. You can imagine my anti-climatic surprise walking into such a tiny park with what they called "roller coasters."



Regardless, we had some fun screaming down the little hills, standing in line for the Noah's Ark debacle thing, and going out afterwards. Though too bad Kennywood, I doubt you'll ever see my face again.

No comments:

Post a Comment